Titel: Buch – Development with the Force.com Platform: Building Business Applications in the Cloud
Autor: Jason Ouellette
„Using the Force.com platform, enterprise developers can build and deploy powerful applications far more rapidly than traditional J2EE, Microsoft .NET, or LAMP technology stacks permit. With a free subscription to the Force.com platform, developers can build apps that solve virtually any enterprise challenge with remarkable value, scalability, and reliability.
This is the first book that brings together all the practical, technical guidance you need to make the most of Force.com in your own custom enterprise applications. Leading Force.com developer Jason Ouellette helps you identify suitable uses for Force.com and provides all the insights and sample code needed to rapidly prototype, deploy, and integrate with production-quality Force.com applications.
Ouellette provides realistic code examples at every step, emphasizing maintainability, flexibility, and interoperability throughout. Writing for developers, architects, and analysts, he shows how to
- Create custom enterprise apps on Force.com in days or weeks, not months or years
- Leverage Force.com’s extensive capabilities for storing, managing, and securing data
- Quickly create sophisticated business logic with the Apex programming language
- Use Visualforce to construct custom user interfaces
- Establish automated or semiautomated workflows
- Integrate Force.com-based data and processes with other applications, inside and outside the platform
- Display reports as state-of-the-art dashboards
- Integrate Force.com applications with existing Single Sign-On systems