- Keynote: Hal Stern, VP, SUN/Oracle – Application Migration To The Cloud
- CloudSwitch: Ellen Rubin – Enterprises are moving their applications to the cloud now with CloudSwitch
- Bycast: Dean Neumann – Why Cloud Storage & How to Avoid Pitfalls
- Open Data Group: Robert Grossman – Open Cloud Consortium
- Akamai: Andy Rubinson – Application Delivery for the Cloud. What you need to know…
- Keynote: Brian Boruff, VP, CSC – Adapting Cloud Computing Models At Ease
- Makara: Issac Roth- Migrating Joomla, SugarCRM, and other LAMP apps to the cloud; and how to make it work the first time
- rPath: Jake Sorofman – Cloud Computing Calls for Intelligent Systems Automation
- Kaviza: Krishna Subramanian – Desktops in the cloud: just a pie-in-the-sky dream or imminent reality?
- Egenera: Ken Oestreich – Virtual Machines and Clouds: It Ain’t Necessarily So
- AppSense: Martin Ingram – The Personality Cloud
- CastIron: Chandar Pattabhiram – Cloud Application Integration
Weitere Informationen sind unter http://www.cloudslamevent.com/cloudslam10/schedule zu finden.
Rene Buest is Senior Analyst and Cloud Practice Lead at Crisp Research, covering cloud computing, IT infrastructure, open source and Internet of Things. Prior to that he was Principal Analyst at New Age Disruption and member of the worldwide Gigaom Research Analyst Network. Rene Buest is top cloud computing blogger in Germany and one of the worldwide top 50 bloggers in this area. In addition, he is one of the world’s top cloud computing influencers and belongs to the top 100 cloud computing experts on Twitter and Google+. Since the mid-90s he is focused on the strategic use of information technology in businesses and the IT impact on our society as well as disruptive technologies.
Rene Buest is the author of numerous professional cloud computing and technology articles. He regularly writes for well-known IT publications like Computerwoche, CIO Magazin, LANline as well as Silicon.de and is cited in German and international media – including New York Times, Forbes Magazin, Handelsblatt, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Wirtschaftswoche, Computerwoche, CIO, Manager Magazin and Harvard Business Manager. Furthermore Rene Buest is speaker and participant of experts rounds. He is founder of CloudUser.de and writes about cloud computing, IT infrastructure, technologies, management and strategies. He holds a diploma in computer engineering from the Hochschule Bremen (Dipl.-Informatiker (FH)) as well as a M.Sc. in IT-Management and Information Systems from the FHDW Paderborn.