Nach den Enthüllungen um PRISM habe ich eine kleine anonyme Umfrage gestartet, um zu sehen, wie es mit dem aktuellen Vertrauen in die Cloud bestellt ist und wie sich der Skandal auf das persönliche Verhältnis zur Cloud verändert hat.
- How is your current trust in the cloud in general?
- How is your current trust in the cloud provider of your choice?
- How does the PRISM uncoverings influence your trust in the cloud?
- Is your current cloud provider one of the accused?
- How does the PRISM uncoverings influence your trust in the cloud provider of your choice?
- Did you already think about to leave the cloud e.g. your cloud provider due to the PRISM uncoverings?
- How important is the unconditional openness of your provider in times of PRISM and surveillance?
- Do you think a 100% end-to-end encryption without any access and other opportunities of third parties can strengthen the trust?
- In your mind which world region is the safest/ trustworthiest to store data in?
Um an der Umfrage teilzunehmen bitte hier entlang:
Your trust in the Cloud! – After the PRISM uncoverings how is your trust in the cloud?
Rene Buest is Senior Analyst and Cloud Practice Lead at Crisp Research, covering cloud computing, IT infrastructure, open source and Internet of Things. Prior to that he was Principal Analyst at New Age Disruption and member of the worldwide Gigaom Research Analyst Network. Rene Buest is top cloud computing blogger in Germany and one of the worldwide top 50 bloggers in this area. In addition, he is one of the world’s top cloud computing influencers and belongs to the top 100 cloud computing experts on Twitter and Google+. Since the mid-90s he is focused on the strategic use of information technology in businesses and the IT impact on our society as well as disruptive technologies.
Rene Buest is the author of numerous professional cloud computing and technology articles. He regularly writes for well-known IT publications like Computerwoche, CIO Magazin, LANline as well as Silicon.de and is cited in German and international media – including New York Times, Forbes Magazin, Handelsblatt, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Wirtschaftswoche, Computerwoche, CIO, Manager Magazin and Harvard Business Manager. Furthermore Rene Buest is speaker and participant of experts rounds. He is founder of CloudUser.de and writes about cloud computing, IT infrastructure, technologies, management and strategies. He holds a diploma in computer engineering from the Hochschule Bremen (Dipl.-Informatiker (FH)) as well as a M.Sc. in IT-Management and Information Systems from the FHDW Paderborn.