Titel: Executive’s Guide to Cloud Computing
Autor: Eric A. Marks, Bob Lozano
Your organization can save and thrive in the cloud with this first non-technical guide to cloud computing for business leaders
In less than a decade Google, Amazon, and Salesforce.com went from unknown ideas to powerhouse fixtures in the economic landscape; in even less time offerings such as Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and many others also carved out important roles; in less than five years Apple’s iTunes became the largest music retailer in North America.
They all share one key strategic decision – each of these organizations chose to harness the power of cloud computing to power their drives to dominance. With roots in supercomputing and many other technical disciplines, cloud computing is ushering in an entirely new economic reality – technology-enabled enterprises built on low cost, flexible, and limitless technical infrastructures.
The Executive’s Guide to Cloud Computing reveals how you can apply the power of cloud computing throughout your enterprise, giving members of the C-suite a detailed look at:
- Why cloud computing must be a top priority on your company’s IT roadmaps
- How the drive for scale, lower costs and greater agility is making cloud computing a fiscal and technological imperative
- The relationship between cloud computing and other relevant IT initiatives
- The strategic implications of cloud computing for the enterprise
- Where to begin and how to get started integrating cloud computing into your existing operations